Our School uniform:
- Bright red plain jumper, sweat shirt or cardigan (school logo optional)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black trousers, skirts or shorts
- Red gingham dresses
- Plain black or red tights (no patterns please)
- Plain socks (black or white)
- Sensible black shoes. In bad weather children may change from wellingtons / boots in the cloakroom (exceptions for medical needs).
- Long hair (beyond shoulders) should be tied back. School coloured/neutral hair accessories to be kept to a minimum.
PE Kit consist of:
- Indoor PE Kit - Plain Dark Shorts and a plain white t-shirt
- Outdoor PE Kit - Plain Dark Shorts and a plain white t-shirt.
- Plain dark track suit top and bottoms for cold weather.
- Trainers (any style/colour) that your child can fasten themselves.
The only jewellery that is allowed is a watch and stud earrings. Please leave valuable/precious items at home.
If your child has pierced ears and they are unable to take out or put back in their own earrings, micro-pore tape will be used to cover earrings during PE lessons. Staff are not authorised to remove or replace children’s earrings.