We are a warm and welcoming school and are looking to recruit two teaching assistants to join our hardworking and dynamic team. We are in an exciting phase where we are expanding to a one and half form entry school as well as introducing 30 hours provision in our Nursery and as such, our team is growing. We are looking for the highest standard of staff to help us on our journey to becoming a Good school.
1 X Teaching Assistant for 15 hours Monday-Friday (9:00-12:00) to support in our KS2 team. KS2 experience is not essential, but desirable. (February start).
1 X Teaching Assistant for 20 hours Monday-Friday (11:30-15:30) to join our EYFS team to support us in offering 30 hours provision. (February start)
Please indicate on your application whether you are applying for the KS2 or the EYFS role.
We are looking for someone with:
* An ability to inspire others and promote a love of learning.
* Promote high standards and expectations in all areas.
* Knowledge and understanding of excellent teaching and learning practices.
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Experience of leading an area of the curriculum.
* A minimum Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (or working towards)
We can offer you:
* A welcoming, friendly, inclusive school with happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieve well.
* A talented, dedicated, progressive and innovative staff.
* An opportunity to develop middle and further leadership skills.
* A supportive and dedicated Leadership Team and Governing Body
We would warmly encourage you to visit our school and would ask that you contact Mrs Edgar/Mrs Judd on 01924 303680 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit.
If you are interested in the position or visiting the school please contact the school office for an application form by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019
Shortlisting date: W/C 21st January 2019
Interview: W/C 28th January 2019
Our school is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility.
In accordance with the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, if you are shortlisted for this post you will be required to declare that you are not Disqualified from working within this setting.